same event happening twice in one day

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question same event happening twice in one day

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a couple of events that are happening twice in the same day at different times but at the same venue.

I am able to add custom dates but only get the option for one start and one finish time.
    I am also able to create a second event page for the same event on the same day but at a different time but Id prefer them to be on the same event page like the multiple date events.

Is there any way to add the same event twice on the same day using the one events page?

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks,
    Aneet

admin

Is there any way to add the same event twice on the same day using the one events page?

Unfortunately not at this point. There is an experimental feature (in development, not public) by which events, on the event admin calendar, could be dragged to an arbitrary date/time, ‘resized’ (to change duration) and which could support events which occur multiple times in one day.

These are all in the early stages of development, and there are problems to be ironed out, as well as thorough testing to ensure that nothing breaks. There is no ETA, but it is something being actively looked at. At present the recommendation is to create an event for each time.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.