Restoring Venues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charlie Thompson 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

I’m bringing my events into a fresh install of wordpress via the import/export CSV extension and none of the imported events have venues associated with them. I imported the px_venuemeta and px_terms tables, but it’s unclear to me how an event is linked to a venue in the database. Is there a foreign key?

Thanks
    Charlie

Charlie Thompson

So the CSV importer should create the venues/categories provided in the CSV and associate the events with them. However, it won’t import the content of the px_venuemeta.

In terms of the schema, the wp_term_taxonomy table should reference the term ID from terms table. The venuemeta will reference the term ID as well. In term_relationships the object ID references the Event ID (from the ID in the posts table) and the term_taxonomy_id field references the ID from term_taxonomy.

Stephen Harris

Thank you!

Charlie Thompson
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.