Renewed licence appears an invalid

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I revenewed my licence and in all of the websites it looks like it’s not.
    The message is:

This key expires on 12 September 2018. Renew within the next 7 days for a 50% discount
    In some of the sites the background of lthe license key is green and the plugin seems to work. I renewed the lincence before the deadline.

On another site, the background of the license field was red.
    I removed this website url from the licences tab on my account and tried pasting the same code in the plugin parameters and saving the configuration in the hope of reactivating it but nothing happens.

Can you tell me what’s wrong?

Mariela Cao

Looking at your account the key looks valid. It may be that the site was unable to confirm use of the license.

Where the key is red there is a help icon – if you hover over that it should display an error message and code. What does it say?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.