Rendering problem with multiple posterboards on a page

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Rendering problem with multiple posterboards on a page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Madeleine Parkyn 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen

I really like the way the posterboard displays events. I’m trying to display 3 posterboards on one page. Howevever when I load the page some of the posterboards don’t render correctly, they appear as a long single column, rather than 3 across the page. Sometimes one will render correctly, but another one not, and then on reloading the page a different one renders incorrectly. The page is here

http://minster.southwellminster.org/advent-and-christmas-2018/

Is there something I can do to rectify this?

Many thanks
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn

Hi Madeleine,

I’ve been able to replicate this bug on a test site, but unfortunately, I have been able to get to the bottom of this. I’ll investigate a bit more, but in the mean time you may need to restrict it to one board per page.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen
    Many thanks for looking in to this. I appreciate your perseverance. I’ve found several instances where multiple boards would be really useful, but in the meantime I will simply use one board per page.
    With many thanks
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn

Hi Stephen

A quick note to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy and fulfilling 2019. I’ve really enjoyed working with Event Organiser this year. It’s worked well for me. I really do appreciate all the work and expertise you’ve put into developing it.

With warmest wishes
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.