Remove already Registered/Log In option

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Remove already Registered/Log In option

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jasonb 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

WordPress : 3.6.1<br>
    MySQL : 5.5.23<br>
    PHP : 5.2.17<br>
    Plugins<br>
    Event Organiser : 2.3.1<br>
    Event Organiser Pro : 1.4<br>
    <br>
    Settings:<br>
    Allow Logged-out Users to place bookings : Yes but do not register an account
    <br><br>
    I have tried multiple settings and events but still receive the login form within the event booking, which allows users to login:<br>
    Already Registered?<br>
    Username/Email<br>
    Password<br>
    Remember Me<br>
    <br>
    With the new version users cannot create an account, which is great! :o) <br><br>
    Q. However, how do I correctly/safely remove the login option (eo-booking-login-form), as I don’t want the end user to see or use the login form at all etc…?
    <br><br>
    Regards

Jason

jasonb

Hi Jason,

This was an oversight on my part. Regardless of whether you allow users to register an account when they book, they can still log-in if they have an existing account. In the next update I’ll hide the log-in form if you select “Yes but do not register an account”.

However you can simply copy eo-booking-form.php into your theme and remove all calls to eo_login_form().

Stephen Harris

Hi Stpehen,

Thanks for the update. Yes, that seems to have resolved the problem.

Regards

J

jasonb
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.