Releasing ticket classes on different dates

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Releasing ticket classes on different dates

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We would like to let members of our group buy tickets to an event ahead of non members. To do this I’ve created two classes of tickets, members and non members, with different dates when the tickets are on sale. However, when the registration is opened up to members and there is only one type of ticket it does not show that it’s a members only ticket. It would be better to display the ticket type. We don’t require proof of membership to buy a ticket.

Where can I look in the code to tweak what’s displayed on the registration form?

Judy Kavanagh

templates/eo-ticket-picker.php – that’s the template responsible for the datepicker.

The very first line is:

$tickets = eo_get_event_tickets_on_sale( $booking_form->get('event_id') );

which you could replace with

$tickets = eo_get_event_tickets( $booking_form->get('event_id') );

You’ll want to check within the template for tickets that aren’t on sale yet and indicate that fact on the ticket picker.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.