Registration process timing out

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Since the update to Pro V3, we have had several instances of the registration forms timing out after submission and not moving on to the next step. Sometimes this happens after submitting the first registration form with general information from the bookee, and sometimes this happens after clicking the Pay by PayPal button– the next screen never comes up. Sometimes these registrations are recorded as incomplete bookings in the system and sometimes they are not.

I’m not sure if it is relevant, but all our events are 6-week courses, and are sold by series. PayPal is the only payment option. Any help you can give helping us figure this out would be much appreciated.

Andrea Arbogast

I was able to recreate the issue with the PayPal button not working in Chrome just now. Here are the errors I am getting:

https://imgur.com/a/HUckgBK

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Andrea Arbogast.
    Andrea Arbogast

Hi Andrea,

I’ve sent you an email about this.

Kind regards,
    Stephen

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.