Redsys Payment Gateway

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would like to mention to the possibility of including ” Redsys ” as a Gateway. This would help a lot in Spain because most banks use .

You Can take a Look:

Redsys

thanks!
    Best Regards

Mark Site Agency SL

Hi Mark,

Are you able to provide a link to their API documentation (in English)? (I wasn’t able to find it…).

Stephen Harris

I can not get the English documentation . But I can send you a well-documented API , you just have to change the way to send the codes.
    We will be waiting for your nice comments .

API REDSYS

Best Regards

Mark Site Agency SL

Sorry I send the correct link

API REDSYS

Mark Site Agency SL

H iStephen,

Sorry but I’ve contacted you using the form to send configuration files . I hope you can help .

Best Regards

Mark Site Agency SL

Thank you for sending that, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I shall investigate more and will get back to early next week.,

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen

Have you taken a look how to integrate the Gateway? if its not possible to do it, we need to look for other solution.

We will be waiting for your nice comments .

Best Regards.

Mark Site Agency SL

I’m awfully sorry – I thought I had sent you an e-mail. The short answer is yes, but I shall follow this up with an e-mail now.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.