Redirecto to thank you page using Actions

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Redirecto to thank you page using Actions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mandy Walker 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen:

The notice that you get when you register is not very visible so a solution for me is that once you click the “Register Now” button this action redirects to a Thank you page. Using the codex you provide i created this cod but it is not working

add_action( ‘eventorganiser_save_event’, ‘thankyou_function’, 555, 1 );
    function thankyou_function( $post_id ){
    wp_redirect(get_permalink(613));
    };

613: Is the id of the thank you page
    555: is the id of the event.

I have tested changing this values in other places of this action but it doesn’t work. Please if you ca help me implement this function to be usable for all events or maybe suggest a better redirect way to a thank you page.

Mandy Walker
    Dario

Than you Dario and Stephen, i made it work 🙂

Mandy Walker
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.