Question about moving from a development site to a live site

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Question about moving from a development site to a live site

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Oaten 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I purchased a pro license and I’m using it now on a development site. I need to move the development site to the live site (on the same server with the same base .org URL) and I want to know if I’ll be able to run Event Organizer Pro on both the live site and the development site concurrently for a month or so. I want to do this so that the person who will be updating the website can practice making events on the development site before she tries to do it on the live site.

Thanks in advanced,
    -Niknaz

Kelly DeVine

Yes you can :).

Stephen Harris

Thank you!!

Kelly DeVine

Oh wait. Both the live site and the development site are saying that my Pro key is invalid in the Settings > Event Organizer page. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Many thanks in advanced!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Kelly DeVine.
    Kelly DeVine

I’ve just cleared the license, it should be ok now. In any case, the plug-in should continue to function correctly.

Stephen Harris

Thank you for your super quick action and response! And also, thank you for writing such a valuable and robust plugin.

Kelly DeVine

You’re welcome :). I’m glad you like it!

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I have the invalid (pro) licence prompt on my local development site but not on the staging server. Could you do the same with my licence please? Many thanks.

Paul Oaten
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.