Pro: Doubt between spaces/cap booking

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Pro: Doubt between spaces/cap booking

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi again Stephen!
    Having some doubts/misunderstanding (maybe a lost-in-traslation thing… 😉 between the ‘spaces’ option when you create a ticket for an event, and the ‘Cap booking at’ option. I’m getting some messages ‘This event has been sold out’ and I can’t understand exactly how it works.
    As far as I understand, when you create a ticket, ‘Spaces’ is the number of tickets available of this kind of ticket? And ‘Cap booking at’ is the maximum of tickets that a single user can buy?
    Thank you for your help!
    Ricardo

Ricardo Lodroño

Hi Ricardo,

Correct on the spaces. The cap refers to maximum capacity of an event. So you may have space for 100, but those spaces may be purchased with a ‘standard’ or ‘concession’ ticket – or any mixture thereof. So while you’ll have 100 standard tickets available, and 100 concession tickets available – you’ll want to only sell 100 tickets in total.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.