Pro: Booking notifications email different from main site email

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Pro: Booking notifications email different from main site email

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ricardo Lodroño 10 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen!
    I was thinking that would be interesting to have the ability to set a custom mail address where the Booking confirmations, etc. are sent. In my case, normally I set my e-mail as the general e-mail of the site for admin purposes, but would like to config a client email address to sent all the bookings related notifications, etc.
    Thanks for the awesome plugin!

Ricardo Lodroño

Hi Ricardo,

A plugin called WP-Mail-SMTP can change the email address that sends booking emails.

As for the WordPress welcome emails sent to new users: you may want to try the SB Welcome Email Editor plugin (note that it is temporarily unavailable while the developer works on urgent update).

Hope this helps, good luck.

Dario

I think he was referring to the e-mail address to which booking submission notices are sent. I can see the benefit of having a separate e-mail address for this in the case where you have set up a site for a client, so you want the admin e-mails, but the booking notices go to the client. But I want to keep the settings pages clutter-free – so I will probably filter the e-mail address so that it can be changed, but not provide a UI for it.

Stephen Harris

Thanks for your answer Dario, but as Stephen says, I was referring to what he says. Thank you Stephen for taking the idea in consideration!

Ricardo Lodroño
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.