Preview Button adding Multiple Tickets

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Preview Button adding Multiple Tickets

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,
    On our website we allow our members to add events. I have written detailed instructions but some people don’t read them!

What happens is that they Add an Event and then put some content in and add a ticket and then click on Preview before clicking on Save Draft or Publish. Every time they click on Preview it adds another ticket to the event. So instead of one ticket with X spaces, they get multiple tickets with one space. It goes on and on, more tickets every time they click on Preview.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
    Lorie

Lorie Travis
    Lorie Travis

Hi Lorie,

Could you try deactivating other plugins and switching theme temporarily; I suspect this is a plugin/theme conflict. If you can identify which plugin/theme I can investigate further.

On a clean install previewing doesn’t create duplicate tickets.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.