Poster Board Not Loading

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Team,

I’ve had the posterboard plugin running for many years. Recently, it will only load the events if the visitor clicks on the ‘loading’ bar.

https://hillsdistrictmums.com.au

Your earliest response is appreciated, thanks

Connie

Connie Mottshaw

Hi Connie,

Your site isn’t returning any events for the first ‘page’. When you click the loading bar, do you see the upcoming events – or are there some events missing?

I can’t reproduce this on a test install unfortunately, but I’ll be in touch to see if I can investigate this further.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

Apologies I somehow gave you the home page instead of the page the posterboard is on

https://hillsdistrictmums.com.au/events-poster-board-whats-on-hills-district/

I cannot find the settings you mentioned, ‘group by event’ but for this page we are just using [event_board]

It does load if you click on the ‘loading…’ button, but it should and did load automatically.

Cheers and thanks
    Connie

Connie Mottshaw

Your earliest response would be appreciated please

Connie Mottshaw

7 days waiting for support for a paid plugin and counting!

Connie Mottshaw

Hi Connie,

I had sent a follow up email requesting access to the site to investigate this further. If you can provide those details I can do so.

Please note, however, that the poster board is not a paid plug-in.

Stephen Harris

Hi Connie,

I had sent a follow up email requesting access to the site to investigate this further. If you can provide those details I can do so.

Please note, however, that the poster board is not a paid plug-in.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.