Possible to automate bookings to Google Sheets

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Possible to automate bookings to Google Sheets

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brett Hall 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, We use Zapier to connect Gravity Forms to a Google Sheet. So new submissions just add a row to the sheet. Any way to do that with Bookings?

Brett Hall

Hi Brett,

There is built-in support for this, but you can use the eventorganiser_confirmed_booking hook to execute any code when a booking is confirmed:

add_action('eventorganiser_confirmed_booking', function($booking_id){
       // use `eo_get_booking_meta()` to get booking details
       // see http://codex.wp-event-organiser.com/function-eo_get_booking_meta.html
    });

You could use that to make calls to Zapier

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen, Thanks for getting back to me. I’m assuming that you meant there isn’t built-in support. I think writing the code to send something to Zapier is beyond my abilities. If by chance I figure out a way to get it to work with custom post types (since someone may have done that before), are the bookings a custom post type?

Brett Hall

Are bookings custom post types?

Brett Hall
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.