Perman

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We are running the beta Version 2.0.0-beta-11 and I have 2 questions here, I hope that´s ok

After selecting bookings to cancel I choose “cancel bookings” under “Bulk actions”. After that I can update the filter to view these canceled bookings but there is no bulk action to “permanently delete”? …will these canceled bookings automatically be permanently deleted after some time?

Is there any way to insert meta noindex -tag for event date archive pages (to avoid duplicate content), perhaps through a hook?
    (we still want the “normal” archive page to be indexed)
    We use Yoast SEO but it doesn’t pick up this (it only seem to leave options for blog date archive)

Thanks!

AK

1) They won’t. In version 1 the permanent delete action existed on the canceled bookings page. That doesn’t exist now as its replaced by a generic filter – I’ll look into providing a bulk delete action for canceled actions.

2) You’ll have to edit the template to do this. If all your archives are sharing a template you can do an conditional for the ‘event’ post type archive: https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_post_type_archive

Note if you’ve not provided a template and Ade using theme-compatability mode the event.archive page maybe using page php template.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.