Performance of Calendar view in Backend

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Performance of Calendar view in Backend

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Benjamin Ogg 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear Stephen

I am using your awesome pro plugin and I have 109 events (20 of them with occurrences) and 4438 bookings stored.

When I am going to the admin events calendar in the wp-backend (view: month) it takes between 30 and 65 seconds until the data is loaded. Quite long!

Is there anything I or you could do to make the loading time a bit shorter?

Thanks for you help.

Cheers, Benjamin

Benjamin Ogg

You could try adding the following to a site utility plug-in / theme’s functions.php:

add_action( 'admin_init', function() {
        remove_filter( 'eventorganiser_admin_calendar', 'eventorganiser_calendar_booking_summary' );
        remove_filter( 'eventorganiser_admin_cal_summary', 'eventorganiser_pro_booking_summary' );
        remove_filter( 'eventorganiser_calendar_dialog_tabs', '_eventorganiser_pro_admin_calendar_booking_tab' );
    } );

This will remove the bookings information from the admin calendar, and may help speed the time the calendar takes to load if you have a lot of bookings.

Stephen Harris

Awesome!
    Thank you so much, Stephen.
    That works just perfect.

Benjamin Ogg
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.