PayPal Pro

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Are there any plans to integrate PayPal Pro so that users don’t have to leave the site to pay?

Irene Bautista

Yes, I would definitely like to see this plug-in available. However, there is a an add-on due for beta-testing soon which integrates with Stripe (available for merchants based in US, Canada, UK and shortly Netherlands, Belgium, France and Ireland). The advantage of Stripe is that asside from an SSL certificate there is very little you need to do to ensure PCI compliance as, although the user never leaves your site, credict card details are handled on Stripe’s servers.

If that add-on would be of interest to you, would you be willing to help beta-test? The add-on, when released will be bundled with the Developer license (existing license holders will benefit from this too), but can be purchased separately. Of course, beta-testers will recieve a free license for the plug-in.

Stephen Harris

i’d like this too! it too much to expect users to go back and for from site to pay pal…

wolf wolf

I’ll make this a priority: pending some tests, it should be available soon

Stephen Harris

how soon ?
    our sites gone live and unfortunately i’m getting people complaining about the multiple visits to pay pal.. I’m currently looking at migrating across to a similar plugin which would be a heck of a lot of work i’d really rather avoid having put some time into setting up and customizing this one. which i kind of like ,
    its got a reasonably clean architecture decent documentation..<br />
    what can we do to speed up the process? feel free to email me I’m desperately in need of a cart.

wolf wolf

Hi wolf,

I’ll be in touch via e-mail, but I’m hoping PayPal Pro beta will out this week, possibly later today (and I’ll be looking for beta-testers). However, I wanted to clarify that this is PayPal Pro integration, and not a cart feature. That is, for each booking there’ll need enter their credit card details. Although they stay on site, they can’t book several events and then pay.

I’m sending you an e-mail in case you were after a cart feature :).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.