paypal auto confirmation not working

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question paypal auto confirmation not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

It seems that (probably since upgrading to Pro V3) the auto confirm of booking isn’t getting back from paypal, therefore tickets aren’t being sent out. Do I need to do anything to rectify this?

Barry Meadows

Hi Barry,

There’s nothing you should need to do.

Could you add the following to your wp-config.php

define('EVENTORGANISER_DEBUG', 'debug');

then attempt a test payment – it should write to a log file in your wp-content directory. That might shed light on why the bookings are not confirming

Stephen Harris

i did that and the log came back empty

on return from paypal the landing page (the event page) still shows payment pending

Barry Meadows

Hi Barry,

Does your wordpress site have write permission to the wp-content directory?

I’ve sent you in email about investigating this further for you.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.