Payment Option per Event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve seen this requested in the past, but wanted to +1 it.

Our site was created to allow ANYONE in our large group to offer an event to others. Each event creator needs to be able to choose the payment options, per event. (The venue often determines how payment is best made.)

For example, I just created an event (http://homeschool-open-source.com/events/event/discovery-space-camp-grades-4-6/) that I must PREPAY the venue for. Therefore, I do NOT want to take offline payments, I only want to accept PayPal so that I can get the money from attendees BEFORE I have to pay the venue. But there is no way to turn off “offline payment” for this event. :/

Others who set up events don’t want PayPal payments because they don’t have PayPal accounts.

AlphaSmith

This won’t be a feature of the core plug-in (unless there’s popular demand for it), however, in Event Organiser Pro 1.5 I’ll add some filters to make this possible. I’ll write up an article (with complete code & instructions) on how to achieve this.

The idea will be that you can specify the gateways to be shown by using event meta data (or venue meta data) – in a similar way that you specify ‘multiple merchants’ in the extension I sent you. Gatways would then appear if you’ve specified them as part of the event (or venue) meta data AND are active in the settings page.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.