Pay With Square

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to be able to use a square account to check out and not just paypal? This would be really awesome. I am sure others would like multiple options but this is the main one I was thinking of. Also, great plugin this has been an awesome find for me. Thanks for the hard work!

Nicholas Williams

Hi Nicholas,

I’m glad you like the plug-in 🙂

Unfortunately Square’s website, says the following:

We do not currently offer an API for e-commerce solutions, but if we
    do in the future, we’ll be sure to announce it.

so I’m afraid its not possible. But if there any other gateways you’d like to use feel free to ask. Support for additional gateways can be provided (at a discounted rate if its agreed the gateway support can be made available to others).

(Current available gateways include: PayPal, Stripe, PayPal Pro (in development), PayPal Express Checkout (available on request) ).

Stephen Harris

Okay great. I have one more question. My client uses a company to handle alot of their payment stuff and use a service called easy pay solutions. They can integrate a free widget to use to pay in an iframe or directly. Here is a link to a demo
    Is this something that could be integrated into the event platform instead of paypal?

Nicholas Williams

Apologies Nicholas, I’ve not yet responded to your message. I had a look at “easy pay solutions” website, but I’m afraid I couldn’t find any information which might indicate whether it could be supported by Event Organiser. From what you mention about embedding an iframe it seems it wouldn’t be the most ‘natural’ gateway to support (Event Organiser typically assumes either a link to which users can be redirected to, or an API in which payments can be made and confirmed) – however, in principle it seems possible. But due to the lack of information on their site its impossible to say for sure.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.