Obtain image in Feed Rss

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LucaWeb 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

hi,

when i get the feed rss from an eo category or eo tag i can obtain the title and the content but not the futured image!
    P.S. I get the rss link just adding “/feed” at the end of the link as usual in WP! I wrong in something?

Luca

LucaWeb

Nope, that’s right – you should be able to append /feed to get the RSS feed. As for getting an image to app ear, then you’d do that in exact same way you would for posts. A quick google gives me this plug-in: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/featured-image-in-rss-feed/. I’m not sure if its any good, but its worth a look.

Stephen Harris

As always … TANKS Stephen!!
    I test the plugin and work perfectly for me!!

Luca

LucaWeb
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.