Not able to show past event, setting gets overwritten

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Not able to show past event, setting gets overwritten

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Viktor Klimo 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

On a Multisite when I set the setting to show past events and click Save changes, in the reloaded screen I can see the option unticked again.

Have checked my functions.php, there is nothing, that would overwrite the events loop or change this setting.

Strangely enough, my second site in the network works fine, I was able to set the setting and it works as advertised (I have only two large sites in a multisite).

thanks Viktor

Viktor Klimo

Could there be any differences in the plugins activated or theme used between the two sites?

It sounds like there is a plugin/theme that’s preventing the setting being saved.

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen,
    not sure what it was, but the issue is gone now. Both sites use the same plugins and same settings, the only difference is their language.

thanks
    Viktor

Viktor Klimo
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.