Navigateing between months in full calendar mode

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Navigateing between months in full calendar mode

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  André Vasanne 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi !
    the backoffice calendar view offers the possibility to navigate between months, which I don’t have in the front -end full calendar view. How to change this ?
    Thanks. André

André Vasanne

Hi André,

I’ve just checked the site – ad it does have buttons to navigate between months – it’s just seems that you may have disabled CSS – so these buttons are effectively invisible.

If you disable the plug-in’s CSS you may need to provide your own styling (as in this case). However, I’d also recommend using [eo_fullcalendar theme=false] – the “theme” here refers to a jQuery UI theme, and by setting it to false, the calendar no longer expects a jQuery UI CSS stylsheet to be loaded.

You may still require some additional styling, but that usually gives you a good start. (And works fairly well, with bootstrap). For additional styling that the calendar may require, see fullcalendar.css in event-organiser/css.

Stephen Harris

Great thanks for your support Stephen

André Vasanne
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.