MySQL 8.0. Reminder emails. 2 step form process ?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question MySQL 8.0. Reminder emails. 2 step form process ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi again,

Our webhost is upgrading all accounts to MySQL 8.0 and I wanted to doublecheck if Event Organiser compatible?

I see there is a great tutorial on Reminder emails: https://wp-event-organiser.com/blog/tutorial/scheduling-reminders-with-wp-cron-jobs/
    Is it still valid?

Do you know if there is any way to turn the bookingform into a 2 step process?
    …where first step would save name, e-mail, date, ticket and the next step would save adress info etc.

Thanks!

AK

1) I have not explicitly checked, but having reviewed the changelog for MYSQL, I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be compatible.

2) Yes

3) No, you might be able to simulate this using javascript, and hiding part of the form but ultimately when the booking is created it is created with all the data (email, tickets, date, any custom fields etcs)

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.