Multiple attendees in booking form

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is there a possibility to register mulitple attendees at once when registering to en event?
    I need to let users themselves set the number of people registering, and enter Name, Email and Phone per attendee.

Is this possible in Event Organiser?

Anders Hvidsten

Hi Anders,

Yes you can. However, you have to add the attendee questions (fields which are repeated for each selected ticket) by code – there’s no UI for it yet. Please see: https://wp-event-organiser.com/blog/tutorial/attendee-questions/

Stephen Harris

Great, this works like a charm, but only if I have an event with multiple tickets.
    If my event only have one ticket, the attendee questions will not show.

Is this not possible if my event only has one type of ticket?

Anders Hvidsten

I think you’ve misunderstood me. The fields are repeated for each selected ticket – not each ticket type. So if you only have one ticket type, and the user books 5 of them, then the attendee fields will appear 5 times – one for each of the selected ticket.

Stephen Harris

On the site where I use this, the attendee fields only appears if there is more than one available ticket type.
    If there is only one type available, no fields for attendees appears, and the booking form fails.

Anders Hvidsten

Found the error. I had a bug in an overridden template.
    Fixed the bug, and now everything works as it should

Anders Hvidsten

Hi Anders,

Glad you’ve managed to sort that out.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.