Moved to new domain and License now invalid, also need to transfer my license!

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Moved to new domain and License now invalid, also need to transfer my license!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey,

The organization I was working for, recently moved to a new domain and so the pro plugin license key became invalid. The new domain is:
    http://tb257-19.cs.camosun.bc.ca/team9/

Also, I would like to transfer ownership of the license to my client/client representative and that might include providing the login credentials for this account, so that the organization can get priority support in the future when I’m no longer working on the site.

Thanks a lot,
    Do you have an email I can contact you privately at to discuss the license transfer and get it moving along?

testgrounds

Hi testgrounds, I’ve just replied to your email.

For those with a similar questions about license migration please use this contact form.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.