More Specific Booking Closing Times

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature More Specific Booking Closing Times

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

EO Pro currently lets you select the dates on which tickets become available and/or bookings close using the “Tickets on sale” option.

However this only lets you select the date and I’d like it to be a bit more specific (time of day) or to allow me to state that bookings close t minutes before the event starts.

Thanks for your consideration

Dario

I’ll look into this for 1.3. The only stumbling block here really is the UI – I want to avoid cluttering the ticket modal screen too much so ideally there should be one field for date & time (as opposed to separate date & time fields). I may also look into scrapping the ‘jQuery modal’ in favour of something more in keeping with WordPress 3.5 media modal.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.