Modify the default text "New ticket"

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Modify the default text "New ticket"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Denis Voelke 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen,

How can I change the default “New ticket” text that is shown when creating a new ticket?

I understood that it can be changed manually each time, but is it not possible to choose another default value?

I can’t find this in the translation files, via “Loco Translate”.

Sincerely,

Denis

Denis Voelke

Hi Denis,

There isn’t a way to configure this. It is translatable, however, so you could use the .po/.mo translation files. You should move it to your wp-content/languages folder however, to avoid your changes be overridden by a plug-in update.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

Thank you very much!

Denis

Denis Voelke
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.