Maps not working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello. Just bought Pro tonight. I’m very happy with it so far. However I have a couple issues:

Google Maps are not displaying
    I have inserted this shortcode [eo_venue_map tooltip=”true” height=”600″ width=”400″] in my test event. Nothing displays.
    (event: http://www.minnesotapreemies.com/events/test-event-2/)

Also, I wanted to know if there is a way to have an unlimited number of tickets for an event. I suppose I could say there are 1000 spaces or something, but I don’t know if somewhere on the front end or in the e-mails it would say there are 999 spaces left – I wouldn’t want that to display.

Erica Eide

Hi Erica,

Could you try appending px to the width & height. I’ve had a look at your site and the map is there, but just has height 0.

Its not currently possible to set tickets to ‘unlimited’ – but by default the plug-in doesn’t display (or email) ‘X posts remaining’ ( – though its possible to do both of these).

All the best,
    Stephen

Stephen Harris

<p>Oh wow, do I feel dumb now! haha. Thank you, I should’ve known that was my problem. Lastly, can I use a custom map marker?</p>

Erica Eide

Not currently might look into that being a possibility… probably as free add-on.

Stephen Harris

Next update of the standard plug-in will make the marker changeable (will require some custom code), at some point I (if no one beats me to it) will create a user friendly way of changing it. In the mean time I will post a tutorial after EO 2.1 is released.

Stephen Harris

<p>Awesome I appreciate it.</p>

Erica Eide

I just release Event Organiser 2.1 – you can now replace the venue map icon.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.