List of attendees for an event

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Gabriel David 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to get a list of attendees for a specific event, but I can not figure out the information architecture of your booking system in MySQL

Gabriel David

Hi Gabriel,

The bookee’s details are stored in:

• the user table (if the booking is made by a logged-in user). The user ID is the ‘post_author’ of the booking
    • the (post) meta data table otherwise

But there’s an API available so you don’t have to concern yourself with the above: eo_get_booking_meta() ( see codex)

The function requires a booking ID, so you can just query the bookgs: eo_get_bookings() (see codex) and loop through them (there’s an exampe on the codex page).

Stephen Harris

Ahhh, somehow I glazed over the event_id paramater whilst reading through the codex on that function.

Thanks Stephen

Gabriel David
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.