Is post-booking navigation possible?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Is post-booking navigation possible?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Stankey 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a recurring event where people RSVP how many people are in their party (the ‘tickets’ are free in this case). Once they’ve clicked ‘Book’ I’d like to take them to another page where some summary information can be shown (preferably launch a new window and show the info). Is this possible in Event Organiser Pro?

Robert Stankey

Hi Robert,

There is template, templates/eo-booking-form-confirmation.php which is used to render the confirmation of a booking. This will by default just reference the booking reference and status, but you can also include other details such as the tickets, total price of the booking.

The template uses underscore’s template engine, so <%- reference %> will embed the ‘reference’ property of the booking object.

Stephen Harris

Thanks!

Robert Stankey
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.