Is it possible to write changes to booking data after the ticket has been issued

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Is it possible to write changes to booking data after the ticket has been issued

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello Steve,

I’ve been asked if I can allow our users to edit some of the fields in their booking after they have booked.
    Typically, they have asked for some additional info at the time of the booking, but if that changes, they dont want to cancel and re-book incase they lose thier place at the event.

I wondered if there is an equivalent of the eo_getbooking_meta for eoset_booking_meta, or if you have any tutorials for similar questions?

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers
    Mark

CYCOffice

Hi Mark,

There isn’t, but I’m working on making the additional fields editable in bookings admin.

eo_get_booking_meta() is just a wrapper for get_post_meta(), so in theory you could just use update_post_meta() – I would only advise for that for an interim solution though.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.