Invalid Key for Discount codes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Evert 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have just purchase discount codes, unfortunately the license key in the email appears to invalid and I am unable to create discount codes.

regards

Paul

Paul Newbery

Hi Paul,

I can see the license key is correctly registered, and its not clear why it would be reporting as invalid. If you click the “?” icon what error code/message do you see?

The plug-in should still function however. With the plug-in (and Pro) active, can you see “Discount Codes” under “Events” in the navigation menu? If you then proceed to fill in the form to create a discount code, to you get an error of any sort?

To make the discount code form field available on the booking form, go to Settings > Event Organiser > Booking Form. On the right you should see “Advance Fields” and clicking “discount codes” should add it the bottom of the form; you should then be able to drag-and-drop it to re-order the fields.

Stephen Harris

Stephen, the website also tells me that the code is invalid. My account states that it is valid. But everything else works fine.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Evert.
    Evert
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.