Integrating with framework

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pzh20 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using Headway as my development framework (and am very pleased), however I need to integrate the event organiser.
    How might I go about this?

I thought I might do everything with short codes, but how would I open my page when someone clicks the calendar for example.

Regards
    Pete

pzh20

Hi Pete,

I’ve not had any experience of Headway – but the calendar link can be changed via the appropriate filter.

Stephen Harris

Thanks Stephen,

Are you suggesting that I could use the components of Event Organiser within my own pages. For example, change the link on the calendar to display an event on my own page?

Are there any tutorials or examples I could follow. I have a lot of programming experience, but not too much WP experience.

Many thanks
    Pete

pzh20

Stephen,

Do I have to use the pages with the plug-in to display events or can I use my own pages. This obviously carries on from clicking through from the calendar.

Regards
    Pete

pzh20
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.