Include event time in booking confirmation

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Include event time in booking confirmation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ciska 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear Stephen, would there be a way to include the event time in the booking confirmation mail? In the documentation I can only find a placeholder for %event_date% – Date of the event they booked, not for event time. Many thanks for your help!

Ciska

Hi Ciska,

You should be able to do the following:

%event_date{'d F Y'}{'g:ia'}% 

The second part specifies the time format.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen, many thanks! One more question, in the confirmation emails for the Dutch version of our website, we want to include the time as ’20:00 uur’ or ’20:00′ rather than ‘8:00pm’. I reckon it’s the ‘a’ in the placeholder that does this, but how can we change it to the European time format?

Ciska

P.S. I found the answer here: https://www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

Ciska
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.