Importing into new site

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to migrate a site off from a multisite into a stand alone wordpress. When I attempt to import the bookings I get this error:

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 31 of the file /home/seniorservicesmidland.org/www/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/includes/event-organiser-utility-functions.php. Error message: Uncaught Exception: Error in formating DateTime object. Expected DateTime, but instead given NULL in /home/seniorservicesmidland.org/www/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/includes/event-organiser-utility-functions.php:31

I have tried a few times and it fails each time and sends me an empty booking email.

Any help would be great.

Brian Reeves

Hi Brian,

How did you import the events/bookings?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.