Import from CSV not finding events

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen,

I am trying to upload a csv file to create events for 2019. I can load a file, and map the columns to the import categories, but when I press import, it displays a message “No Events found”.

To confirm that I had the right format of csv file, I exported the exiting events, checked it in notepad and after stripping all bar one event from the file, tried to upload that file, and had the same error message.

I am using the beta version 0.3.2 with the latest version of wordpress 5.

I have about 200 events to load before the end of february, the csv import will help me retain my sanity.

Hope you have a great Christmas,
    Mark

CYCOffice

Hello Stephen,

Have you had a chance to look into this issue?

Any suggestions on how to resolve the problem would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Mark

CYCOffice

Hi Mark,

I’ve just sent you an email about this.

Stephen Harris

Thank you Stephen,

Your assistance in checking my files helped me isolate the cause of the problem, in this case an interaction with another plugin (Ultimate Member) that I had to deactivate before doing the import.

Thanks again for your excellent support.

Cheers
    Mark

CYCOffice

Just to update this thread, but this was found to be the result of a conflict with Ultimate member plugin.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.