Ideal – Mollie

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Evert 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen,

After I got stripe active I added Ideal there.
    (I assume this is the way to get Ideal Mollie working?)

I have the confirmation from stripe that Ideal is active but this is not visible next to the credit card options.

I read that other members have a Mollie window? I have an account there and have been using it for some time. But I don’t see a link with EO.

In short, I suspect that I am doing something wrong or understand despite the documentation.

(I bought the “developer” and it should include Ideal-Mollie.)

Evert

Stripe and iDeal are two separate plug-ins and aren’t at all related. You would need an account with Mollie for the iDeal: https://www.mollie.com/dashboard/signup?lang=en – no set up through Stripe would be be required.

The plug-in, once activated, has settings to enter in credentials for your Mollie account.

Stephen Harris

Then the question remains. If I have purchased the developer license. Why haven’t I received a download link and license code for that?

“Purchase below, or get it free when you purchase Event Organiser Pro with the Developer license. All licenses are valid for one year.”

Invoice:

tem Quantity Price
    Event Organiser Pro – Developer – 1 £120.00

Account information

• event-organiser-pro Active January 19, 2020
    • event-organiser-authorize-net Active October 1, 2020
    • event-organiser-discount-codes Active October 1, 2020
    • event-organiser-fes Active October 1, 2020
    • event-organiser-ical-sync Active October 1, 2020
    • event-organiser-pro Active October 1, 2020
    • event-organiser-stripe Active October 1, 2020
    • event-organiser-venue-markers Active October 1, 2020
    Evert

Hi Evert,

The iDeal extension was omitted by mistake. I’ll send you a license key and the plug-in.

Stephen Harris

Thank you Stephen, it can happen we remain human and that includes errors.

Unfortunately I cannot use the plugin. As soon as I activate it and want to enter the license code, wordpress says “not available due to an error.”

If I deactivate the plugin everything will be fine again. With the cache plugin deactivates the same result.

Have you experienced this before?

Evert

In this case WordPress has found a problem with one of your plugins: Event Organizer iDeal (Mollie).

Then visit the page where the error was found (https: xxxxx / wp-admin / options-general.php? Page = event-settings) and see if there are any visible problems.

Evert

Hi Evert,

I’ve not been able to replicate any issues.Do you have any error messages in your server’s logs? What PHP version are you using?

Stephen Harris
    Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot declare class Mollie_API_Autoloader, because the name is already in use in /xxxxxxx.nl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-ideal-mollie/lib/Mollie/API/Autoloader.php on line 32\n,

PHP V : 7.2.21

Evert

Dear Stephen,

Since October 17 I do my best to get working. First, I have been searching for days for a solution for nothing because you accidentally did not give everything I paid for. It can happen, but it is annoying that weeks of “support” go over it.

Everything works and now that I have the ideal plugin everything stops working as soon as I activate it.

EO itself also stops working and not just me but many people are waiting for support. Answers or reactions are not received.
    I paid you for all plugins and support, precisely because I was very satisfied with your support.

Since I started using PRO to developer and more extensions, I run into non-working sites and very slow to no support.

I kindly ask you to be more active in providing solutions.
    I do my best to find solutions and expect the same from the developer.
    I now really wonder if I should ask for money back or spend time in another plugin.

So far:

• Using a different theme gives no solution.
    • I do not use any other plugin with ideal or mollie
    • Deactivating the cash and minify plugin makes no difference.
    Evert

I have moved a little further with this problem.

This is the error I get now. It looks like I have to enter the Key but it cannot be entered on the admin side. Entirely EO admin is unreachable with ideal / mollie activated.

Log

[lsapi:error] [pid 545802:tid 140264942466816] [client xxxxx] [host http://www.xxxxxxx.xx] Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Mollie_API_Exception: Invalid API key: ”. An API key must start with ‘test_’ or ‘live_’. in /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.xx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-ideal-mollie/lib/Mollie/API/Client.php:137\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.xx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-ideal-mollie/src/container.php(44): Mollie_API_Client->setApiKey(”)\n#1 /home/u30781p24762/d/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.xxtent/plugins/event-organiser-pro/lib/Pimple/Container.php(113): {closure}(Object(EventOrganiserPro\Pimple\Container))\n#2 /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.xx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-ideal-mollie/src/container.php(55): EventOrganiserPro\Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘EventOrganiserP…’)\n#3 /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.xx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/lib/Pimple/Container.php(113): {closure}(Object(EventOrganiserPro\Pimple\Container))\n#4 /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.xx/public_html/wp-cont in /home/xxxxx/xxxxxx.xx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-ideal-mollie/lib/Mollie/API/Client.php on line 137\n, referer: https://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx/wp-admin/plugins.php?plugin_status=inactive&paged=1&s

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Evert.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Evert.
    Evert

Hi Evert,

Sorry, I’ll try to get this sorted for you today. I’ll be in touch via email.

The first error is possibly because you have two plugins which use Mollie Ideal:

Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class Mollie_API_Autoloader

This happens because another plug-in/theme is defining Mollie_API_Autoloader

I’ve been able to replicate the second error, but it doesn’t impact the admin side for me. However, you’re reporting that it is. I’ll be releasing an update today to address that issue, but I can’t guarantee it fixes your issue if I can’t replicate it, so I’ll be in touch to see if I can investigate it further on your site.

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen,

Fortunately, you were able to make time to turn my message (and that of others) into a solution.

Thank you very much for your solution. On to a bug free plugin and many happy users.

Evert
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.