iDeal Mollie plugin with credit card

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question iDeal Mollie plugin with credit card

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tony Scales 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

The iDeal Mollie plugin is working well in test and live mode.

How is the credit card option added to the payment system. In our Mollie control panel the credit card option is selected, but no credit card option appears in the ticket payment options.

Is an extra plugin needed or can the iDeal Mollie plugin be extended to include the credit card payments.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Tony

Tony Scales

Hi Tony,

The list of issuers is cached for 24 hours. So configuration changes you make that impacts that list will take about a day to be reflected on the site.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

In our Mollie control panel we have had the credit card option selected for a few days now. We assumed because of test mode it didn’t appear. The system has been running now for well over 24 hours since the last changes, but still no credit card option is appearing.
    Or do you know if the live key supplied by Mollie needs changing after adding any extra payment systems?

Regards,
    Tony

Tony Scales

Hi Stephen,

I have just noticed the pro license key is now reading: The license key you have entered is invalid.
    I have checked it and it is the key I received when I purchased the pro version.

Do I need a new license key?

Regards,
    Tony

Tony Scales
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.