I can not link to categoies or venues

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question I can not link to categoies or venues

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’ve an event it is in a category and has a venue added. I can view the event fine but the venue links to page not found as well category links lead to the same not found.
    I’m using a genesis based theme. I seem to have problems with anything involving “event/events” as I had this same issue using another events plugin. Could my taxonomy table be messed up in my database. If I sent you the site info Stephen would you have time to look “under the hood”?

Michael

Correction it’s not a page not found. It’s …
    “Apologies, but no events were found for the requested venue”
    and
    “Apologies, but no events were found for the requested category”.

Michael

Resolved. I finally found the conflicting plugin (as is so often the case). It was a setting in the ECPT plugin.

Michael
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.