How to make form fields show

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Kelly 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi

I just bought the pro version and I must be a complete idiot as I can’t see how to add the forms I create in pro to the event pages, or better still I’d like to put them into a sidebar widget if possible on the event pages.

I can put the shortcode [registration_form] in the event page but of course that only shows the default form that is customised in the theme options. But I can see no shortcodes on how to put in a pro form into an event listing or page. I’ve combed the documentation looking for this but can’t see it.

Can you please help?

Thanks
    TL

Warwick Berg

Hi Warwick,

The booking form customiser is in the plug-ins settings page under ‘Booking Form’ tab. From there you can create multiple forms if needed. Then on an event page there’ll be a drop-down in the ticket metabox, allowing you to select a booking form to use for the event.

If there are tickets available the booking form is automatically added to the bottom of the event page. This can be prevented, but until 1.4 (due out this weekend) there is no shortcode to place the booking form elsewhere on the event’s page, or on another page.

Please note, that [registration_form] seems to be a theme’s provide registration form shortcode – and completely unrelated to event registration. The booking form settings however do allow you to restrict bookings to logged-in users, or allow (or force) users to create a (user) account when placing a booking. In 1.4 there’s an option to prevent users from creating a user account when placing a booking.

Stephen Harris

I just purchased Event Organiser Pro 1.3.3 and cannot get the booking form to show anywhere at all for my event. I’ve tried the default WP themes, deactivated all other plugins, tried various registration options, etc. – no luck. I am using WP Multisite 3.6.1 (did try this on v3.5.2 first before updating)

event: http://salonhealthsystem.com/events/event/crazy-income-salons-spas/

I’d be happy to provide you with login if you PM or email me.

John Kelly

Hi John,

I’ve just sent you an email.

Stephen Harris

Thanks. Just replied with login info.

John Kelly
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.