How to edit the venue meta data on venue page?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question How to edit the venue meta data on venue page?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, how would I edit the venue meta data on the venue page?

I think it is called here, but how would I edit what is outputted? This is found in the taxonomy-event-venue.php

<?php echo eo_get_event_meta_list(); ?>

Thank you

Ross Gosling

That function is defined here: https://github.com/stephenharris/Event-Organiser/blob/2.2/includes/event-organiser-event-functions.php#L1304

While it applies a filter to the meta data, I would just replace the function with whatever mark-up you want for your own site. Please note that that function is used in the category, tag and archive templates too.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.