How to display a list of events not displaying their reoccurring times

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question How to display a list of events not displaying their reoccurring times

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Let me first describe what I’m trying to build:
    – I have a lot of various events, some of them reoccur more often, some reoccur once a year, so [eo_events] code gives me a huge list where it is not possible to find rare events.
    – I want to display every event only once.

I tried doing this through wp_query, but it still gives me the same list.
    foreach loop shows only one of each, but it doesn’t allow me to sort events by category or I just suck at it.

Is there any solution for that?
    I would be very thankful for getting any helo with this 🙂

Roland

Hi,

try to go under wordpress Setting > Event Organiser and select “Group occurrences”, If selected only one occurrence of an event will be displayed on event lists and archives (this can be over-ridden by shortcode attributes and widget options).

LucaWeb

15 minutes after writing here I discovered a possibility to get what I want using taxonomy slug and foreach loop.

Roland

Maybe u can help me,

i’m looking the way to hide reoccurrences just if are daily occurrence .. have u some advise?

Thanks
    Luca

LucaWeb

Just for future readers – Luca and I are discussing this on this thread: http://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/delete-event-occurrences-if-daily-event/#post-3710

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.