How to Create a Signup Booking

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AlphaSmith 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have an unusual event/booking that I’m trying to create and can’t figure out a good way to do it. The ticket is for season ski passes.

http://homeschool-open-source.com/events/event/purchase-sundance-season-ski-passes/

What I WANT to do is show the SIGNUP week on the calendar (from now until October 1) so people can see that they need to sign up and book the ticket. (It can be used all ski season.)

But if I do that, the plugin thinks the event has already started and won’t allow booking.

Any clever workaround?

AlphaSmith

Hi Alison,

One easy ‘workaround’ would be to create an extra event which just serves as a reminder to sign-up to the event you’re selling tickets for. This may not be the most appropriate, but unfortunately there is no other way of adding data to the calendar.

Stephen Harris

OK.

AlphaSmith
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.