How to call current days event to display on homepage.

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question How to call current days event to display on homepage.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, great plugin I am really liking the functionality so far. : )

I would like to be able to call the days current event to the homepage to display the ‘title’ and ‘content’.

Is this possible, could you help me with the code I would use?

Thank you
    Ross

Ross Gosling

I have read the docs and have worked out that I can call the next 1 event using the following code.

<?php echo do_shortcode('[eo_events numberposts="1"]%event_title%[/eo_events]'); ?>

Thank you

rosco

You can do it the way @rosco has shown (you’ll want %event_content% in there too).

An alternative, more complicated, but more flexible, approach would be to follow this gist: https://gist.github.com/stephenharris/4988415

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.