has anyone else had issues with paypal payments in the last 24 hours

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question has anyone else had issues with paypal payments in the last 24 hours

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sharon McErlane 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I had 3 booking complaints in the last 24 hours.
    One said they got a message saying the ‘page wasn’t available’ .
    It worked fine the day before…

I don’t have access to the paypal account right now, so can’t see what happened.
    But it would be nice to know if this is a general paypal issue or something else.

Thanks

Sharon McErlane

There was disruption around then, but it appears to be limited to Japanese merchants: https://www.paypal-status.com/history/production

Were you able to see why the payments were failing in the end?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

No I didn’t get feedback on the actual paypal details in the account, but I enabled paypal again and all seems to be working now. So it must have been something at paypal not working….

Sharon McErlane
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.