GroupBy after moving server

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

More newbie questions from me I’m afraid, Stephen.

I’ve moved my WP site to a different server. Everything* seems to work normally, except my [eo_events] query (which was working fine before) is no longer grouping events by series.

I’m using the following shortcode:

[eo_events event_category="Intro" numberposts=5 event_start_after="now" 

group_events_by=”series” no_events=”Nothing scheduled…”]

I’ve tried deleting and recreating the series, but that didn’t make a difference.

Any ideas anyone?

Andrew

*I did have some problems with Bookings settings not saving after moving, but that seems to have sorted itself out

Andrew Shankie

Hi Andrew,

How did you migrate to a different server? Perhaps there are data-integrity issues after migrating (does the admin calendar / admin event list of events look ok?)

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I migrated by moving the files, exporting the DB to a flat file and re-importing the SQL to a flat file. The admin calendar view looks ok.

I essentially used this guide:

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-move-wordpress-from-local-server-to-live-site/

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Shankie

Hi Andrew,

Does seem like that should cause any issues. Would you be able to get in touch here: wp-event-organiser.com/contact – I think I’ll need to look at the site (and database via phpMyAdmin to work out whats going on).

Thanks,
    Stephen

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.