Full Calendar Event Title

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am getting a strange shadow style on the names of the events, that is really bugging me. I have looked thru all the .css files via the theme, and the plugin, but can find the style for the event title.

http://flatwaterbroadripple.com/newsite/?page_id=23

I basically want to get rid of that shadow on the event titles. Other than that I love this plugin, and plan on donating as soon as I can figure this out. Thanks.

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks :). In your theme line 50 of /newsite/entertainment-2/style.css reads

text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px white;

You can remove this (though its probably being applied to other parts of the site/page) or you can add:

.eo-fullcalendar{ text-shadow:none; }

Stephen Harris

Yea that text show is for the H3 tag thou, and when I added the
    .eo-fullcalendar{ text-shadow:none; }
    to the CSS it still has it.

I went even as far as removing
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff;
    just because I couldn’t stand that shadow. I haven’t noticed yet where on the site it effected it, but not all that worried.

Peter

Nevermind, I figured it out, you were right, I just had to take a step back and see the issue. Thanks again, and love the plugin.

Peter
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.