Formatting of events via visual editor seems to not work

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Formatting of events via visual editor seems to not work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Formatting via the visual editor seems to get stripped out.. or just not work. Please see:

http://calvarypresbyterian.org/?event=celebration-words-music-anne-lamott/

We can format in code view… not ideal for client though 🙂

Any ideas… I’m sure it’s us.

-barak

barak kassar

Not sure what you’re specifically referring to (nothing looks wrong). Regarding displaying content on the front-end, that completely ignores whether the content was created in via the tinyMCE editor or text view. So the problem probably lies in processing/saving the content, rather than displaying it (check the database?).

If so, its probably a plug-in – events are just a post type, and the content side of it is completely handled by WordPress. So perhaps check for a conflict? If there’s a conflict I’ll take a look at the offending plug-in to see what exactly is going on.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.